P E. Heated Hoses will heat electrically any type of flexible hose, either single hoses or multiple hoses bunched together. We can also heat hoses supplied by customers, or advise on suitable alternatives.
The labeled diagram above is typical of the bulk of Heated Hoses that we undertake. We do however pride ourselves on our individual service and our objective approach to each customer's particular needs. We try therefore not to describe any particular construction as a standard Heated Hose, but offer a range of variations, to suit each application.
The diagram also refers to a particular state of fabrication achieved at the present time. As a progressive and innovative company we are always looking at new improvements in both materials and techniques and so we would reserve the right to amend or modify any of the above in the light of continuing development.
All P. E. Heated Hoses are built to a well proven design, using our purpose developed equipment at our own factory in Aston, Birmingham. We operate strict quality control at all stages and all our Healed Hoses are fully tested and guaranteed for twelve months.
Although we have built up a fund of experience, all our Heated Hoses are treated as specials, and they are designed to suit individual requirements and equipment.
We pride ourselves on our quick response. Our Heated Hoses can be built, tested and delivered within days rather than weeks.
All P. E. Heated Hoses MUST be connected to a suitable temperature controller otherwise damage will occur. Temperature controllers for all types or applications can be specified and supplied, either with the Heated Hoses, or separately.
- Length: To customers specification.
- End fittings: Swaged fittings, to most pipe thread systems, are in a range of materials.
- Bore size: Sizes to suit customer's specifications can be supplied.
- Temperature sensor: PT 100 and thermocouple types of sensor can be supplied. other types may be available, by prior consultation.
- Heater: The heating element is insulated with a layer of silicone rubber for moisture protection.
- Thermal insulation: A thick layer of closed cell silicone foam rubber.
- Outer braid: Black polyamide sleeve braiding.
- End caps: Molded silicone rubber caps are used exclusively.
- Voltage: To customers requirements.
- Electrical: The temperature sensing and the heating wires are standard. additional wires, and/or tubes, can be incorporated in the build up, as necessary, to control customers operation or to feed additional equipment.