Profile Wrapping Application Systems
Rugged. Precise. Reliable.
- Consistent, even adhesive coating at all machine speeds.
- Reduced adhesive usage.
- Eliminates waste and cleanup associated with glue roller.
- Reduces maintenance costs and downtime.
- Applies EVA or PUR hot-melts.
- Compact design allows for quick installation without product guide modifications.
- Side-to-side adjustment precisely lines up wrap.
- Back-up guide ensures uniform contact of wrap against head and kicks-out when machine stops.
- Automatic line speed-tracking ensures consistent glue volume at all speeds.
- Coating width and head position can be easily changed, even during production.
- Telescoping adjustment screws provide minimal overall head width.
- Hot-melt units available for any adhesive volume requirement.
- Unique grid melting systems reduce heat-up time.
Less Downtime - Better Production
P.E. hot-melt coating systems for profile wrapping are engineered to meet the demanding woodworking environment. Systems provide the customer with a superior quality product with considerable adhesive savings and minimum waste.
Touch Pad Control
Units feature an easy-to-use touch pad with a bright vacuum-flourescent screen which allows operators to quickly setup system parameters and monitor system operation.
Profile Wrapping Application System Specifications:
- Adjustable width applicator.
- High-flow inlet valve.
- Multiple mounting options available.
- Hardened paper engagement.
P.E. offers a complete selection of hot-melt components and support equipment:
- RTD hot-melt hoses
- Manual and automatic dispensing valves
- Nozzle and applicator styles
- Mounting bracket packages
- Solid-state pattern control systems
- In-line filters
- Replacement parts for competitive systems
- High-performance hot-melt adhesives
- Cost-effective rebuild/exchange programs